Premium users can create custom stickers to reflect their company's core values and brand.
Stickers provide a fun and interactive way for people to add to each others recognitions. A sticker can be added by the person giving a recognition as well as from people who see the recognition in the activity feed. For more information on what stickers are and how they differ from badges, see this article. Stickers can be customized to represent your company's core values and brand.
Custom stickers can be tracked and reported on, letting you see who has given and received specific ones. You can also create stickers and track them to drive manual workflows.
Many Premium users choose to provide their own artwork for Stickers; however, Preciate can provide custom artwork for an additional fee.
How to Add Custom Stickers
- Go to your organization’s Admin Portal
- On the left side panel in the admin portal, click on the “Stickers” tab
- Click the button that says “Add” to open up the Sticker Editor
- Click on the icon to add your sticker artwork. This should be a png, jpg, or jpeg file that is 500px wide by 250 px tall. For more information of artwork specifications, click here to skip ahead.
- Customize the name of your sticker, then click “Add Sticker” to complete the process and add your sticker to the system.
Once you've added your custom stickers, the members of your organization will be able to give them as stickers alongside a recognition.
Custom Sticker Specifications:
- Size: 500 pixels (width) by 250 pixels (height)
- Resolution: 150 DPI or higher (This will ensure your sticker looks great!)
- Sticker Name
- This can be whatever you'd like, but it has to be something.
If you have any questions about this process, feel free to reach out at email@example.com