In order to enter a Preciate Social, you must enable your browser's hardware acceleration, which allows for smoother browsing, audio/video streaming, and overall experience. Here's how to enable hardware acceleration on our supported browsers
* Hardware acceleration refers to the process by which an application will offload certain computing tasks onto specialized hardware components within the system, enabling greater efficiency for your Social experience.
Click on the type of browser you are using to see instructions that are relevant to you:
- Launch Chrome, then select “Menu” > “Settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “Advanced” option.
- Scroll to the “System” section and toggle “Use hardware acceleration when available” on or off as desired.
- Click on the Settings and more (Alt+F) 3 dots menu icon, and click/tap on Settings.
- Click on System on the left side
- Turn on Use hardware acceleration when available for what you want on the right side
- Click on the Restart button to apply