In the web or mobile app, go to your "To-Do" list to find and accept any connection request.
If you get a connection request on Preciate, congratulations! This means somebody wants to send you recognition and also view the recognitions you've received.
You can manage your connections and remove any connection anytime. Still, before you accept a connection request, make sure it's from someone you know or want to know better.
Accepting Connections on the Web App
- On the Preciate web app, go to your Activity tab.
- Click on "TO DO."
- Find the connection request, and accept it.
Accepting Connections on the Mobile App
- When in the Preciate iOS or Android app, go to the Activity area by clicking "Activity" at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the "TO DO" tab at the top.
- Find the connection request, click on it, and accept it.