Members of an organization with a Premium Preciate account can nominate other members for certain badges
If your organization has designated badges for nomination, you can nominate yourself, or another member of the organization for one of those badges. Your organization's administrators can then decide which nominations to approve.
If you are an organization administrator and would like to designate badges for nominations, contact email@example.com. If you want to know how to approve or decline nominations in your organization's admin portal, check out this article.
How to Nominate Someone
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner of your screen at preciate.com and select "Nomination Form"
- If you would like to nominate someone other than yourself, click on the toggle button in the top left to switch to nominate another person.
- Type in the name of the person you would like to nominate and choose the badge that you would like to nominate them for.
- Write the reason for your nomination, and attach any documents to back up your thoughts!
- When you're finished, click the Submit button, and the nomination will be sent to the administrators of the organization for approval!